Before you comment, take note of the fact that I specifically said in the article that this is not an attempt to deny services to male victims of domestic violence. Nor is it an attempt to deny that they exist. But facts matter in the distribution of DV services and the MRAs should not be allowed to derail public debate or policy.
- FixedIt: They didn’t rape a party, they raped a woman
- FixedIt: Man guilty of sexual touching is not the victim
- FixedIt: What does a rapist look like?
- Why I don’t name and shame journalists in Fixed It
- FixedIt: Invisible perpetrators are everywhere
- FixedIt: Rapists, murderers and child abusers are not “sex pests” FFS
- FixedIt: He didn’t rape social media
- FixedIt: putrid headline shows how much we’ve changed