It’s difficult to imagine a more damaging way to depict a woman who has made a claim of sexual harassment against a powerful man. And even more difficult to imagine the effect publishing the photo in this way could have on women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted. If public humiliation is what happens to women who ask for investigation of their claims, who would want to risk it?
- FixedIt: They didn’t rape a party, they raped a woman
- FixedIt: Man guilty of sexual touching is not the victim
- FixedIt: What does a rapist look like?
- Why I don’t name and shame journalists in Fixed It
- FixedIt: Invisible perpetrators are everywhere
- FixedIt: Rapists, murderers and child abusers are not “sex pests” FFS
- FixedIt: He didn’t rape social media
- FixedIt: putrid headline shows how much we’ve changed